1. Click on the Equipment tab.
2. Then on the button Check battery level.
1. The podostation has to be connected to check your soles battery level. Please take a look at the station’s information.
If the podostation is not connected with this symbol, check the podostation section in the help center ressources.
2. If your Podostation is connected (see above) and you have this symbol for a selected pair of soles, it means that the Podostation can’t access to the pair.
– the soles are discharged (charge them)
– the soles are still in charge (you have to unplug them)
– the soles are in sleep mode (shake them or plug/unplug them)