1. To select your patient, click on the Patient tab
2. Select the line of the chosen patient from the list
2. Click on New acquisition
3. A new window appears. Select the right PODOStation
4. Select the right soles.
5. Start the acquisition by clicking on Start. Your patient can now walk around naturally.
6. Once your patient has taken enough steps, ask him to come close to the PODOStation (2 meters radius) and click on Stop acquisition.
The PODOStation will collect the data from the soles and the processing will begin. Once it is completed, you will be redirected to the results of the acquisition.